About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
"To take a photograph is to align the head, the eye and the heart. It's a way of life." ~ Henri Cartier-Bresson

Saturday, February 11, 2012

PHOTOGRAPHER SETH CASTEEL’S REMARKABLE UNDERWATER DOG PHOTOGRAPHY

I love this underwater dog series from photographer Seth Casteel. See more from Seth here: littlefriendsphoto.com

If you like Seth Casteel's underwater dog photography, please show some love and follow his official Facebook page "Little Friends Photo" here: facebook.com/LittleFriendsPhoto








Seth with his models




10 comments:

  1. Impresionantes imágenes, los perros resultan terroríficos, parecen auténticos monstruos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These made my day! Hilarious and really well done. The second-to-last is my favorite-- it sent me into giggles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive...amazing..funny but its so beautiful in the same time...\m/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful!!! So funny. My dog loved to catch balls too, but she didn't like water so much...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que ídéia sensacional!!! A impressão que se tem é que eles são bravíssimos e no tentanto estão se divertindo!!!!! Parabéns!!!! Muito bacana a idéia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi

    original way capturing dog passion, only as camara oscura can do it.

    de la balle de photographies.

    Que nota de foto

    http://tropisme.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your site & these are great! Have you ever seen the underwater photos taken by Stephanie LaVigne? Saw a bunch of underwater drumming photos today that were amazing! Thought you might be interested. Sorry I don't know how to post a direct link to what I saw, but they were just posted recently. Keep up the good work!

    The underwater drummer ones were at
    www.facebook.com/TomTomMagazine

    www.StephanieLaVigne.com had some pretty awesome uw stuff, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not seen those works yet. I 'll check them out now! Many thanks for the tip. I'm very glad you enjoy the blog!

      Cheers!
      Anthony

      Delete