About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
"To take a photograph is to align the head, the eye and the heart. It's a way of life." ~ Henri Cartier-Bresson

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Behind the Scenes: Annie Leibovitz’s New Disney Campaign Photoshoot

Russell Brand, Jack Black, Will Ferrell and Jason Segel are the latest celebrities to participate in famed photographer Annie Leibovitz's Disney Dream Portrait series.

*click on image for a larger view*



"There are similarities between me and Captain Hook in that I am an Eton-educated, piratical buccaneer living on the high seas stealing and robbing and loathing the perpetual innocence and childhood of Pan. Peter Pan! Oh, how I hate him!"
 ~ Russell Brand








*click on image for a larger view*








3 comments:

  1. More of a tribute to good Photoshop skills than of actual photography :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting...
    I am a little surprised to see a Canon in her hands though.
    I love your posts! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She shoots with a Canon or Mamiya RZ.
    I'm glad you enjoy the blog Dee!

    Cheers!
    Anthony

    ReplyDelete