About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
"To take a photograph is to align the head, the eye and the heart. It's a way of life." ~ Henri Cartier-Bresson

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Dogs Catching Treats! by Photographer by Christian Vieler

German photographer Christian Vieler has been snapping these amusing gobbling quadruped shots since 2013, when he bought a portable flash that allowed him to work with shutter speeds as fast as 1/8000th of a second.

 He was with Lotte, his Labrador retriever, when the equipment arrived. “To make her move and in order to test the ‘freezing options’ of the flash, I started throwing treats at her,” Vieler said. “Days later, when I cleaned my hard drive, I noticed how funny the shots were.”

These hilariously sweet images will certainly add some joy to your day.




Image result for christian vieler photo
Image result for christian vieler photo


No comments:

Post a Comment